Colour font discussion in 2002

Sławomir Osipiuk sosipiuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:53:37 CST 2020

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 11:39 AM William_J_G Overington via Unicode
<unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> So  when I saw the solution that Microsoft produced I was very impressed
> by the elegant and straightforward way that the people at Microsoft
> encoded colour fonts, as that elegant way to achieve the result had not
> occurred to me.

For those of us not familiar, can you provide a link to the
description? A casual search for "color font microsoft" brings up
results that say there are several ways to "do" color fonts in
Windows, so it's not immediately clear what you're referring to.

Sławomir Osipiuk