OverStrike control character

abrahamgross at disroot.org abrahamgross at disroot.org
Tue Jun 9 21:50:07 CDT 2020

It should just simply overlay the pixels of the two characters, with a thin character going in the center of a wider character.

It shouldnt do any fancy processing by default (unless if a font actually cares enough to mess with it). Most systems have just about the same font so I wouldn't worry about the results of overstriking not coming out perfect. Even if doesn't come out perfect, I'd take almost-exact-representation over no-represtation any day.