Mail archive link

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Thu Jul 16 08:59:13 CDT 2020

Michel Mariani via Unicode wrote in
<A5E7CBF7-466A-428F-BB43-773F5376866E at tonton-pixel.com>:
 |> Le 15 juil. 2020 à 23:01, Hans Åberg via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org> \
 |> a écrit :
 |>
 |> FYI, the link to the mail archive is dead, as on the URL below, and \
 |> in the header of the email messages.
 |>
 |> https://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist-unicode.html

 |FWIW, it seems it is still possible to freely access archives of the \
 |Unicode mailing list from March 2001 to April 2020:
 |
 |https://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/
 |
 |And there is a link to these archives from this page:
 |
 |https://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/

The Mail Archive also mirrors/ed Unicode at

  https://www.mail-archive.com/unicode@unicode.org/

But it stops in April?  I surely got Unicode messages thereafter,
has it been actively unsubscribed?  These guys are very friendly
(even though now private-only project), and surely would fill in
gaps if given a MBOX or so with the messages that are missing.

--steffen