Videos on YouTube

Johannes Bergerhausen via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Mon Jan 6 11:39:58 CST 2020

Dear William, dear list,

the conference Alphabetica 2019 was held in The Hague at West, the museum of contemporary art:
http://www.westdenhaag.nl/exhibitions/19_11_Alphabetica <http://www.westdenhaag.nl/exhibitions/19_11_Alphabetica>

West is located in the former US embassy, a brutalist building by Marcel Breuer (Bauhaus):
www.westdenhaag.nl

The Missing Scripts Project is a joint effort of Institut Designlabor Gutenberg (IDG), Hochschule Mainz, where I am teaching, Atelier National de Recherche Typographique (ANRT) Nancy and Script Encoding Initiative (SEI) Berkeley.

Here you can find videos of all talks:
www.westdenhaag.nl/exhibitions/19_11_Alphabetica/more2 <http://www.westdenhaag.nl/exhibitions/19_11_Alphabetica/more2>

First step of the Missing Scripts Project is this website:
www.worldswritingsystems.org

All the best,
Johannes