Re: Alternative encodings for Malayalam “nta”

Cibu via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sun Oct 6 16:08:13 CDT 2019

Thanks for addressing this. Here is my response:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K6L82VRmCGc9Fb4AOitNk4MT7Nu4V8aKUJo_1mW5X1o/

In summary, my take is:

The sequence <NA, VIRAMA, RRA> for ൻ്റ (<<chillu N, subscript RRA>>) should
not be legitimized as an alternate encoding; but should be recognized as a
prevailing non-standard legacy encoding.