Ancient Greek apostrophe marking elision

James Tauber via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sat Jan 26 17:52:28 CST 2019

Well, *my* desire it to simple know whether to tell people doing digital
editions of Ancient Greek texts whether to use U+2019 or U+02BC for the
apostrophe marking elision (or at least accurately describe the trade-offs
of each).

--
*James Tauber*
Eldarion <https://eldarion.com/> | jktauber.com (Greek Linguistics)