wws dot org

Phake Nick via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Jan 16 11:38:09 CST 2019

Feedback after briefly reading the East Asia section of the website:
1. I am pretty sure the "Kaida" script is not living anymore, according to
Wikipedia description
2. Hentaigana refers to all alternative form of kana that're used before
modern standardization, I don't think they're still used actively now.
3. The meaning of the "Old Hanzi" is not clear. If it is the same
definition as the one stated in this blog:
http://babelstone.blogspot.com/2007/07/old-hanzi.html , then it is not
referring to a single script and instead refer to all historical ways to
write Hanzi, including Oracle Bone script, Bronze script, and (Small) Seal
script and such. And the list have already separately include oracle bone
script, bronze script and seal script, which apparently make this "old
hanzi" entry redundant.

在 2019年1月16日週三 02:25,Johannes Bergerhausen via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org>
寫道: