proofreading symbols (Korrekturzeichen) according to DIN 16511

S. Wascher via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Dec 25 16:40:48 CST 2019

Hello,

after some clumsy and therefore unsuccessful efforts to find equivalents to the proofreading symbols defined in DIN 16511 I joined this list to ask where I can fin these symbols or lookalikes of them in Unicode.
Here a webpage I found that lists these symbols and their meanings:
http://www.typovia.at/index.php/desktop-publishing/din-normen/din-16511-korrekturzeichen

I am specially interested in the shapes for "Absatz" and "Wortzwischenraum".

Hope you can help me, at least pointing me towards the best place to ask or look.

Thanks,

Simon