PUA (BMP) planned characters HTML tables

James Kass via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sun Aug 11 03:57:30 CDT 2019

On 2019-08-11 4:07 AM, Robert Wheelock via Unicode wrote:
> Hello!
> I remember that a website that has tables for certain PUA precomposed
> accented characters that aren’t yet in Unicode (thing like:  Marshallese
> M/m-cedilla, H/h-acute, capital T-dieresis, capital H-underbar, acute
> accented Cyrillic vowels, Cyrillic ER/er-caron, ...).  Where was it at?!  I
> still want to get the information.  Thank You!

It sounds familiar but I can't place it.  I tried the SIL pages first,
as did Richard Wordingham apparently.

https://blogfonts.com/dehuti.font

This font has material in the PUA including:
Marshallese glyphs with cedillas: L (E382 & E394), M (E3A6 & E3BB), N
(E3CE & E3DE), O (E429 & E465)

These appear to be PUA characters which the font developer has mapped in
addition to the SIL PUA mappings.