PUA (BMP) planned characters HTML tables

Richard Wordingham via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sun Aug 11 00:27:48 CDT 2019

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:07:05 -0400
Robert Wheelock via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> I remember that a website that has tables for certain PUA precomposed
> accented characters that aren’t yet in Unicode (thing like:
> Marshallese M/m-cedilla, H/h-acute, capital T-dieresis, capital
> H-underbar, acute accented Cyrillic vowels, Cyrillic
> ER/er-caron, ...).  Where was it at?!  I still want to get the
> information.  Thank You!

You may mean https://www.eki.ee/letter.  Once there, you'll want to make
a query by Unicode range, e.g. e000-f8ff.  It doesn't seem to refer to
the relevant agreement.  You could start hunting for agreements at
https://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?item_id=VendorUseOfPUA

Most of the characters you mention are scheduled to be assigned their
own codepoint on the Greek kalends.  They are precluded by policy
because they would need to be composition exclusions to avoid making
text in NFC cease to be in NFC.

I first thought of the SIL PUA at
https://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=PUA_home ,
but they knew better than to include most of them.