UCD in XML or in CSV? (is: Parsing UCD in XML)

Marcel Schneider via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sat Sep 1 08:15:56 CDT 2018

On 31/08/18 10:47 Manuel Strehl via Unicode wrote:

> To handle the UCD XML file a streaming parser like Expat is necessary.

Thanks for the tip. However for my needs, Expat looks like overkill, and I’m
looking out for a much simpler standalone tool, just converting XML to CSV.

> For codepoints.net I use that data […]

Very good site IMO, as it compiles a lot of useful information trying to maximize
human readability.

Nice to have added the Adopt-a-character button, too.

Thanks,

Marcel