Unicode 11 Georgian uppercase vs. fonts

Michael Everson via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sat Jul 28 12:04:14 CDT 2018

But this behaviour is desirable. It is desirable to be able to select a Georgian word and to

The only thing that seems to annoy people is that modern Georgian doesn’t do titlecasing. But that is orthographic, and automatic titlecasing doesn’t work properly anyway. French rules and English rules differ. “The Fellowship of the Ring” is acceptable in English. “The Fellowship Of The Ring” is not.

Michael Everson