Keyboard layouts and CLDR (was: Re: 0027, 02BC, 2019, or a new character?)

Mark Davis ☕️ via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sun Jan 28 17:04:37 CST 2018

One addition: with the expansion of keyboards in
http://blog.unicode.org/2018/01/unicode-ldml-keyboard-enhancements.html we
are looking to expand the repository to not merely represent those, but to
also serve as a resource that vendors can draw on.

Mark

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Doug Ewell via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org