0027, 02BC, 2019, or a new character?

Richard Wordingham via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sun Jan 21 12:49:45 CST 2018

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:49:46 +0100
Philippe Verdy via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> But there's NO standard keyboard in Kazakhstan with the Latin
> alphabet. Those you'll find are cyrillic keyboards with a way to type
> basic Latin. Or keyboards made for other countries.

I believe we're talking about physical keyboards here.  From the
Wikipedia web page
https://kk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0%D2%9B%D1%82%D0%B0
and the only credible pictures I can find -
https://sabaqtar.kz/informatika/8876-pernetata-pernetatamen-tanysu.html
(tolerable) and
https://kaz.tengrinews.kz/gadgets/kazaksha-klaviatura-100-mektepte-syinaktan-ott-255562/
(poor)
- I beg to differ.  It seems that the available keyboards are labelled
in Kazakh Cyrillic and US QWERTY.

There is a different layout tagged as 'Kazakh national layout' at
http://aitaber.kz/blog/komputer/3991.html - and again the keys are
labelled for both writing systems.

On-screen keyboards should not be an issue at all.

So, what devices are you talking about?