0027, 02BC, 2019, or a new character?

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Feb 21 09:28:14 CST 2018

> Now if he had used an emoji that shows the mode of the text it would
> have been a lot more obvious, but we already established that the world
> does not need emoji.

No, I don't need emojis. Any emoji means all or nothing, they are just
unnecessary and annoying eye-catching distractions.
I even hope that there will be a setting in all browsers, OS'es, mobiles,
and apps to refuse any colorful rendering, and just render them as
monochromatic symbols. In summary, COMPLETETY DISABLE the colorful
extensions of OpenType made for them.