Unicode of Death 2.0

Manish Goregaokar via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Feb 16 12:44:29 CST 2018

FWIW I dissected the crashing strings, it's basically all <consonant,
virama, consonant, zwnj, vowel> sequences in Telugu, Bengali, Devanagari
where the consonant is suffix-joining (ra in Devanagari, jo and ro in
Bengali, and all Telugu consonants), the vowel is not Bengali au or o /
Telugu ai, and if the second consonant is ra/ro the first one is not also
ra/ro (or ro-with-line-through-it).

https://manishearth.github.io/blog/2018/02/15/picking-apart-the-crashing-ios-string/

-Manish