Is the Editor's Draft public?

Henri Sivonen via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Apr 20 05:14:56 CDT 2018

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Martin J. Dürst
<duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:
> On 2018/04/20 18:12, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
>
>> There was an announcement for a public review period just recently. The
>> review period is up to the 23rd of April. I'm not sure whether the
>> announcement is up somewhere on the Web, but I'll forward it to you
>> directly.
>
> Sorry, found the Web address of the announcement at the very bottom of the
> mail: http://blog.unicode.org/2018/04/last-call-on-unicode-110-review.html

Thank you. I checked this review announcement (I should have said so
in my email; sorry), but it leads me to
https://unicode.org/versions/Unicode11.0.0/ which says the chapters
will be "Available June 2018". But even if the 11.0 chapters were
available, I'd expect there to exist an Editor's Draft that's now in a
post-11.0 but pre-12.0 state.

I guess I should just send my comments and take the risk of my
concerns already having been addressed.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at hsivonen.fi