Fwd: RFC 8369 on Internationalizing IPv6 Using 128-Bit Unicode

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Tue Apr 3 07:29:08 CDT 2018

No, This RFC does not require any correction, the "errors" are part of the
April joke itself ! But we can suggest enhancements to the joke.
Well this RFC is still very Latin-centric. I would have loved the
introduction of "ωmojis" and "αmojis" (Greek mojis), "яmojis" (yeah!),
"юmojis" (not from me, meant only for "you"!), and "あmojis" (let's respect
the origins of what we call "emojis", this kind of "mojis" would be used
for character with authentic origin we can trace to its real author!)