Question about Karabakh Characters

Michael Everson via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Oct 5 03:10:09 CDT 2017

It is legitimate to add characters for Armenian dialectology, and if you can provide additional evidence of usage in lexicography and (if possible) in other literature, we can see if a proposal can be made.

We may do this offline so as to save the list from to many files. I look forward to hearing from you. Nothing will happen, though, without further information.

Michael