Petition to ban Google from designing emoji

zelpa via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu May 18 06:40:43 CDT 2017

http://blog.emojipedia.org/rip-blobs-google-redesigns-emojis/

Is this some kind of joke? Have Google put ANY thought into their emoji
design? First they bastardise the cute blob emoji, then they make their
emoji gendered, now they've literally just copied Apple's emoji. It's
sickening. Disgusting. I propose we hold a petition for the Unicode
Consortium to ban Google from designing emoji in the future, and make them
revert back to the Android 5 designs. Everyone in favour of this please
leave a response, anybody not in favour please rethink your opinion.