Noto unified font

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 9 11:12:57 CDT 2016

I meant the **complete** coverage. Basic Greek and Basic Cyrillic is not
enough.

Also I did not say that Hebrew, Georgian, Armenian and Cherokee were
included, this was a suggestion (Cherokee being largely an adaptation of
Latin+Greek+Cyrillic with some additional strokes for new letters, it could
as well be included in the default Noto Sans and could share glyphs)