Fwd: Why incomplete subscript/superscript alphabet ?

Oren Watson oren.watson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:25:43 CDT 2016

Would it be appropriate to submit an omnibus proposal for encoding all
remaining english letters in subscript, small caps, and superscript in the
SMP for the purpose of not arbitrarily constraining the use of unicode for
new linguistic theories and ideas, similar to the mathematical characters?

superscripted: CFQXYZ, q
subscript:  A-Z, bcdfgqwyz
small capital: QX
total: 44 characters.