Bidi: inserting Japanese paragraphs in Arabic/Farsi document

Koji Ishii kojiishi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:45:36 CST 2016

Hi, I work on Chrome. I have to acknowledge that our implementation on UBA
6.3 is still not completed yet <http://crbug.com/242238>, nor the paired
brackets either <http://crbug.com/302469>. We're working on improving it.

It's not very clear to me whether this thread is discussing on paired
brackets (BD14-16) or mirrored glyphs (L4), I tried to reproduce but the
steps and expectations are not very clear to me, since my understanding on
UBA is still not high enough. But as long as it's an implementation issue,
we're happy to investigate further. It'd be great if you could provide
reproducing HTML at <http://crbug.com/new>.

/koji