Proposal not reviewed, what to do?

Deborah W. Anderson dwanders at sonic.net
Thu May 19 13:23:06 CDT 2016

Hi David,
I was present last week, and can relate the outcome. We ran short on time at the UTC, so L2/16-080 was postponed until the next meeting. What would be helpful, I think, would be to take on board the comments from http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2016/16156-script-recs.pdf and revise your doc accordingly (i.e., include the ones recommended for encoding, and, if you can, see if you can provide additional information on others).
With best wishes,
Debbie Anderson