Proposal not reviewed, what to do?

David Faulks davidj_faulks at yahoo.ca
Thu May 19 13:06:05 CDT 2016

Hello,

Although I am glad that mostof my recent proposals have been accepeted, it does seem that one of them:
http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2016/16080-add-astrology.pdf
was not reviewed at the recent UTC meeting.

I'm feeling a bit unsure of what to make of that, especially since that was the proposal I was most unsure about. The SEI recommended that some of the characters proposed there be accepeted and others not.

Do I do nothing, and wait until after the next UTC meeting? Should I try to submit a revised proposal? Should I assume some characters are likely to be encoded and only concentrate on others?

I would like any feedback ☺.

David Faulks