Adding half-star to Unicode?

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 17:21:46 CDT 2016

There are also cases where these ratings are using a fixed number of stars,
but ALL of them are filled. Only the fiull color changes: the rating shows
for example the main rating stars in a plain contrasting blue, the other
stars are soft grey shades (less contrastng on the background. And in this
case, there's no WHITE STAR used !