Errors in CJK F chart in L2/15-339

Deborah W. Anderson dwanders at sonic.net
Mon Jan 4 11:09:55 CST 2016

Dear Ben,

Please send any comments on the proposed additional repertoire for the 5th edition (CD2, L2/15-339) via the contact form http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html.  (Shortly I expect there will be PRI for feedback on L2/15-339, but it isn’t up yet.)

Forwarding the feedback to Dr. Lu is also a very good idea, as recommended by Suzuki-san.

Thanks,

Debbie Anderson