[somewhat off topic] straw poll

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 11 09:13:15 CDT 2015

I am grateful to Marcel for his comments.
I received some email responses to my post entitled
A song in Esperanto
http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2015-m09/0056.html
Only one of the email responses was in any way whatsoever critical of me posting that post.
I responded and there was a continuing exchange of emails for a short while.
I wrote two emails, the other person wrote three emails.
There is the issue of netiquette so I feel that there is little more that I can add.
However, I am entirely happy and indeed would be pleased for the other person who participated in the email exchange to publish to this mailing list a full, unedited transcript of the five emails if that person is willing to do so.
I feel that in the discussion in this present thread it is important to remember the scope that the rules for the mailing list state.
William Overington