Dark beer emoji

Garth Wallace gwalla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:56:42 CDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Marcel Schneider <charupdate at orange.fr> wrote:
> On 02 Sep 2015 at 20:07, Michael McGlothlin <mike.mcglothlin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It should be applied to all emoji. Could be fun with the poo one.

> With U+1F35E BREAD it will be particularly useful to denote completeness.
> Whole bread vs white bread -- and all crumb tone levels between.

TYPE 1-2: White bread
TYPE 3: Potato bread
TYPE 4: Whole wheat
TYPE 5: Multigrain
TYPE 6: Pumpernickel

But why stop there? They could also be applied to U+1F382 BIRTHDAY CAKE:

TYPE 1-2: Angel food
TYPE 3: Carrot cake
TYPE 4: German's chocolate
TYPE 5: Red velvet
TYPE 6: Devil's food

> Note: This isn't a mockery. I've thought at this when Asmus mentioned emoji
> for milk and bread:

How would the skin tone modifiers affect milk, I wonder? There's
chocolate milk, sure, but shades? Would one of them be strawberry
milk?