Dark beer emoji

Marcel Schneider charupdate at orange.fr
Wed Sep 2 14:13:20 CDT 2015

On 02 Sep 2015 at 20:07, Michael McGlothlin  wrote:

> It should be applied to all emoji. Could be fun with the poo one.
>
> >> On Sep 1, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Doug Ewell  wrote:
> >>
> >> As an alternative to this proposal that may provide more flexibility, I
> >> propose adapting the Fitzpatrick skin-tone modifiers from U+1F3FB to
> >> U+1F3FF to be valid for use following U+1F37A BEER MUG or U+1F37B
> >> CLINKING BEER MUGS.

With U+1F35E BREAD it will be particularly useful to denote completeness. Whole bread vs white bread -- and all crumb tone levels between.

Note: This isn't a mockery. I've thought at this when Asmus mentioned emoji for milk and bread:

http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2015-m08/0017.html

Thank you Doug and all who responded.

Marcel