Usage stats?

Michael Norton michaelanortonster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:43:49 CDT 2015

& another:  the universe is the concert hall; its alements the instruments;
we're but the resonance of its winds, strings, and voices' echoes.

--

Michael A. Norton, B.A. Cinema, M.P.A.
My Cinema Home: http://www.NortonsNook.com

"All great actors are mere mathematical masters of speech and the human
body."