Usage stats?

Michael Norton michaelanortonster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:23:11 CDT 2015

I'm trying to get a sense of the range and variance of the Unicode set in
the same way I have with hypertext on the web: for every HTML or XHTML
document URL, for example ,there is going to be a* >0* Minimum of* "<"* and*
">"* characters.   Depending on which Markup set and schema(s) you are
using, char-MIN's and (eventually) char-MAX's are useful to have.