Additional adoption form on codepoints.net

Manuel Strehl boldewyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:47:03 CST 2015

Thank you! Yes, that's an implicit part of the "I'd like feedback from the
people involved" :-)

In fact, if such a GET parameter existed, I could remove the dialog and
replace it with a simple link. This sounds like a good idea in principle.
(It would also fix Leo Broukhis' issue.)

Does anyone know, who is in charge of the actual form on the server, so
that I can get in touch?

Cheers,
Manuel