Windows keyboard restrictions

Andrew Glass (WINDOWS) Andrew.Glass at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 7 19:11:46 CDT 2015

Sorry to be late to this thread. I'm the Program Manager responsible for MSKLC at this time. As far as the history here, I can only reiterate Michael's point that making significant changes to user32.dll faces significant, perhaps insurmountable headwinds. There would have to be compelling reasons to make any kind of changes here. If you have specific feedback for Microsoft on this issue, please follow up with me off line.

Thanks,

Andrew Glass