Swift

Bill Poser billposer2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:34:11 CDT 2014

A few years ago there was a company in Australia that was developing a
multilingual language called Protium Blue. The lead was someone named
Diarmuid Pigott. As far as I can tell, the project has come to an end, but
one can still find bits about the project, e.g. this:

http://www.qualitytesting.info/forum/topics/what-is-protium-project