Corrigendum #9

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Jun 2 11:08:14 CDT 2014

The problem is where to draw the line. In today's world, what's an app? You
may have a cooperating system of "apps", where it is perfectly reasonable
to interchange sentinel values (for example).

I agree with Markus; I think the FAQ is pretty clear. (And if not, that's
where we should make it clearer.)

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

 *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*