Unicode encoding policy

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 24 02:14:05 CST 2014

Hi Tex
Thank you for replying.
The following four simulations are about seeking information, through the language barrier, about relatives and friends after a disaster.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/locse027_four_simulations.pdf
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/library.htm
I am now adapting the designs of the symbols to be more emoji-like in appearance, namely a 1:1 aspect ration and designed for clear viewing on a mobile device.
William