Bidi reordering of soft hyphen

Jonathan Rosenne jonathan.rosenne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:25:26 CDT 2014

I don't think it matters very much what would the software do were there to be a soft hyphen in the text, firstly because it is not very likely for a soft hyphen to have been in the text intentionally and secondly because the software would more likely that not have been developed in a cultural environment that cares about soft hyphens.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Rosenne