Grammatical features / gender power & prefix derivation

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Mar 2 09:04:48 CST 2021

That is useful info. We currently have the long form (kilogram) and the
abbreviation (kg) in different languages. So the most useful information
would be cases of languages where those two have different genders. Or
where the prefixed form has a different gender than the " base form ", such
as kilogram and gram.

We currently have a limited number of languages with the grammatical data,
as you can see from the chart linked from the 39 release page. We're going
to be gearing up to add more languages in the next release so this kind of
information will be useful as we prepare for that release.