Removal of distinguishingItems in CLDR 33

Steven R. Loomis via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Wed Mar 28 13:46:14 CDT 2018

The changes made in #10194 should have linked to
https://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/tr35.html#DTD_Annotations  instead of
just saying "annotations in the DTD and the
DTDData classes in CLDR tooling" but yes, I can see how parsing comments is
painful.    It might be good to ship derived data files based on the output
of DTDData.

Can you file a bug for cleaning up the docs and providing the metadata?