TR 35-7

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Mar 16 17:13:32 CDT 2018

On 16/03/18 17:16, Steven R. Loomis wrote:
> I think the bug tracking tool is best for tracking issues. You are already
> interacting with the editor there (I am not the editor).

On the bug tickets I’ve been granted to interact with Kristi and Mark,
whereas the header of TR #35-7 bears your full name in the “Editors”
field along with “other CLDR committee members.” This link’s target
however doesn’t credit you for anything related to keyboards.

Then I’d suggest that you request your name to be replaced with the
real editor’s name(s).

In turn I apologize for invoking your responsibility.

That now brings the need to file a whole bunch of tickets on a per‐issue
basis. I think it’s unresponsive to get other people wast so much time,
for things that would have been fixed long ago if only the initial writers
had been a bit careful.

The actual system of change logging doesn’t facilitate corrections, as
you’re likely to put “added plus signs in part of the modifier combos”
and “permutated suffix Ls and Rs to prefix Ls and Rs” and the like in
the change log.

No need to record “added cell padding” and “added sample code formatting”
however. Why not a default 4px cellpadding to all table th/td elements?

Just wondering while I was on it.

Best regards,

Marcel