Comparison table with pre-CLDR locales

Elsebeth Flarup via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Mon Jan 22 07:19:09 CST 2018

Thanks!
I actually managed to find the snapshots in the waybackmachine - here's an example with links to the comparison charts for all the Beta 1.0 locales:
https://web.archive.org/web/20031227130547/http://oss.software.ibm.com:80/cvs/icu/~checkout~/locale/all_diff_xml/index.html

And definitely some interesting differences between the original, surveyed platforms especially in the date format area.

Thanks,
Elsebeth