Charts (rough cut)

Marcel Schneider via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Tue Aug 21 00:38:46 CDT 2018

Mark,

What bothers me severely is that we don’t have the non-breaking hyphen, nor the single angle quotes.
If you could just add these three, that would be fine, and also superscript small o to replace the Latin-1
fallback DEGREE SIGN that is systematically used for numero abbreviation, though not Unicode conformant.
It is not preferred, just available right on the keyboard. There I propose to have "nᵒ " and "Nᵒ " sequences
for use instead, with real superscript o.

Regards,

Marcel