Kurdish Kurmanji progress

Loic Dachary via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Fri Dec 29 02:59:46 CST 2017

Hi,

On 12/29/2017 02:54 AM, Shervin Afshar wrote:
> You could monitor the data files which at the moment live in seed directory <https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/trunk/seed#main> in the codebase. When the locale data file is mature enough, they would be moved to common directory <https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/trunk/common/main>. Also see this comment <https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/9964#comment:2> regarding "seed" vs. "common" and why a locale being under either of these shouldn't make a difference for contributors.

Thanks a lot for the pointer :-)

I'm not fluent in Kurdish Kurmanji and therefore unable to participate, unfortunately. Should I find someone motivated to help, is http://cldr.unicode.org/development/new-cldr-developers the best place to suggest to get them started ? Or is there another guide that I may have missed ?

Cheers