Kurdish Kurmanji progress

Shervin Afshar via CLDR-Users cldr-users at unicode.org
Thu Dec 28 19:54:03 CST 2017

You could monitor the data files which at the moment live in seed directory
<https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/trunk/seed#main> in the codebase.
When the locale data file is mature enough, they would be moved to common
directory <https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/trunk/common/main>. Also
see this comment <https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/9964#comment:2>
regarding "seed" vs. "common" and why a locale being under either of these
shouldn't make a difference for contributors.

↪ Shervin