#9066: Territory code request for Abkhazia

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:25:05 CST 2015

Hi again

I'm wondering how we can proceed with this ticket:
http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/9066

I want to add localization data for Abkhazia, even though it do not - like
many other territories - have an ISO code. If people prefer to work on a
list matching ISO they can easily extract territory information for only
ISO codes. However, I don't understand why that should prevent other people
from collecting and maintaining localization data for new territories.

Where can I add my patch and how is the process to move forward with this
ticket?

Thanks in advance.