Test Data Gone?

Cameron Dutro cameron at lumoslabs.com
Sat Nov 14 17:45:50 CST 2015

Markus, thanks for looking into this. I just found this bit of text on the
download page:

"Note: Beginning with CLDR v21, the CLDR project will no longer publish the
conformance test files for CLDR data.  These files were intended to be used
to validate behavior for certain fields, but have proven to be difficult to
maintain and of limited usefulness."

Looks like the test data is no longer published, which is really a shame.
Oh well. I guess we'll have to figure out some other way of validating our
collation implementation. Any ideas?

-Cameron