"Svalbard" and "Jan Mayen" subdivisions of Norway

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:05:00 CST 2015

Check out this page. Some subdivisions, like "Hong Kong" also have a
territory code. They are marked, like CN-91 = HK (Hong Kong SAR China):
http://www.unicode.org/cldr
/charts/latest/supplemental/territory_subdivisions.html

However, I can't find this type of mapping in the cldr core, are they
there? If not it would be great to have them there!

I noticed that Norway have "Svalbard" and "Jan Mayen" listed as
subdivisions. They also have their own territory codes, but this is not
marked on the page i linked to.