4 Votes

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun May 17 14:18:51 CDT 2015

-On [20150517 20:47], Mjbmr (mjbmri at gmail.com) wrote:
>Actually I was telling the reasons stops me from contributing. So please don't
>call it open source when I as a "guest" can't override an approved wrong item.

It is open source. Everything is made publicly available and people can
contribute without any restrictions in the licensing.

The codifying and involvement of process(es) does not change that fact.

Back on topic: the reason why you are asked to submit a ticket is to make
sure proper process is taken and a sufficient audit trail is kept. This data
typically winds up in many big and small software products, so everything
needs to be carefully vetted.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | GPG: 2EAC625B
Not thinking of good, not thinking of evil - tell me, what was your
original face before your mother and father were born?