4 Votes

Shervin Afshar shervinafshar at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:11:40 CDT 2015

> Shervin, I wasn't "mobilizing" people to vote, I asked to contribute.

Either way, mobilizing or invitation, the procedures and regulations of the
project should be followed.

> Most of translations for "America" is "Emrica" and "Africa" is "Efrica" in
> Persian.

This is not a defect; using "امریکا" rather than "آمریکا" (as well as
"افریقا") is intentional. Refer to "غلط ننویسیم؛ فرهنگ دشواری‌های زبان
فارسی".

> Please don't ask me to submit a ticket for these problems, I already said
> what's required.

Of course, it is your decision, but Erkki mentioned the gist of the
procedure clearly.

↪ Shervin